Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Homage to MoTU

These last few days have been torture not know if Master of the Universe will continue. I read a Twitter update today from Icy saying that the Russian chick took down the unauthorized translation and she will have her site up and running again in a few days.  I don't know what that means for the future of MoTU, but here are some videos to hold us over until we know for sure! WARNING: VERY HOT if you've never seen any MoTU videos before, but you should know that already if you've read it!!!



2 comments:

  1. ummm... I need this story back NOW. Holy shit those were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! If this story doesn't finish I'm going to DIE!!!!!!! I will die with you if you don't even get to read it *crying*!

    ReplyDelete