Photobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

More Photos From Best Buy Signing...These Aren't Blurry!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I made some great friends whilst waiting in line for 3 hours to meet most of the castmembers consisting of the Volturi and the Volturi Guard.  They were HAWT...however my pics left a little to be desired

Photobucket
I'm sorry Emily, is that Jackson, or did I look through a kaleidoscope while on an acid trip?

I learned two very important things that I shall never forgot any time soon:
  1. Don't try to take pictures of those that make your hands shake with your effin' iPhone.
  2. Bring someone, anyone (grandfather, neighbor, pay a prostitute) to come with you and take the goddamn pictures for you. You will most likely not be able to take a decent picture of yourself with said hawt vampire even if your iphone does the flippy thing and takes pictures from both sides.  You're thinking of too many things. (Did he touch Rob with that hand, will he give me Rob's number, does he know where Rob's staying, is Rob going home for Christmas, etc.)


So, with that rant out of the way, my new lovely friend, Katherine, that was standing with me in line was smart enough to follow the above rules (but she didn't bring a prostitute with her) and got some GREAT pictures and she was nice enough to let me post them here!  YAY for Katherine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos Courtesy: Katherine Guglielmo Tiffin

No comments:

Post a Comment