Photobucket

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Not Sad...Damn Brazil Bastards

Don't get me wrong.  I am happy to have the fab pics from Brazil of Robsten.

Photobucket
I will smoke your cigarette any day Rob.  Name the date and time.  I'll be there 10 minutes early.

Photobucket
Does Anyone Have A Quarter?

Photobucket
Rob in all his Epic-Edwardness.

Enter Emily's problem: The CRAZIES FROM BRAZIL SCARED MY ROBSTEN!!!  I went by the set yesterday and there were streets blocked off and police cars with lights flashing. I. No. Likey.  

Brazil got Robsten outside with a few bodyguards.

Baton Rouge gets Robsten on indoor sets with 7,000 security guards= How in the hell does Emily get to see Rob...or take a picture with Rob...or rub Rob's nipples?!!  

Photobucket
I AM STUBBORN AND I WILL CRY UNTIL I GET MY WAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, you crack me up! I love coming here. :D I will be in Baton Rouge Wed. evening through Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, it's for work. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete