Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tales From The Baton Rouge Autographing Session!

  1. It was cold!  


I waited outside of Best Buy for about 3 hours.  Some people waited for more like 9...I would have gotten there earlier to catch hypothermia if not for my car issues.  One lady drove from Wisconsin.  She's my hero.


2.  I met some cool people that I tried to convert to the dark side (TM's, Twilight blogs, Fanfic...)  Hey I need someone to talk to here in town about my Fifty Shades and the latest Twitarded post.  So kill me!  They were also really nice and loaned me a blanket since I neglected to remember that it's winter and it might be cold standing outside for 3 hours!

3.  We got inside!!!
Photobucket
I asked Daniel to stand up in front of me so I could see how tall he was next to me (in case you didn't know I'm 6'1).  Can I say--HAWT! He told me he was 6'6, but wouldn't take a pic with me. He didn't look too happy to be there. Only Jackson and Christopher were taking pics with fans. They were told they weren't supposed to.  Anyway...

Photobucket
I still love him. I don't know too many men that are 5 inches taller than me. I think I got a little wet.

Photobucket
Christopher was really nice. He actually noticed how tall I was and stood up without me asking to see if he was taller than me. He was very smiley and winkey. I think he was flirting with me. He kept making eyes at me while I was behind the ropes taking pics.  Why couldn't he be Rob? Or my 6'6 husband Daniel? Oh well, he was still really nice.

Photobucket
I'm sorry, this is my best pic of Jackson. It's kind of blurry. He was absolutely the nicest cast member there.  He took pics with everyone who asked even though they weren't supposed to and he even smiled at babies out in the crowd and called a little girl over to give her a hug and take a picture with her.  He was sooo nice!

To make up for the crappy picture, here's a video from our local news that has most of the castmembers as well as an interview with Jackson! 

Photobucket
Pic with the castmembers and Best Buy staff.

4.  And then I went home and watched Eclipse with the R/K commentary so I could hear Rob talk about blueberries and bears, his stomach issues, and hate on Jacob.  Ahhh, what a day!

2 comments:

  1. I was one of the people in line behind you (you shared your blog address with me). I found Daniel to be extremely sweet and absolutely as gorgeous in person as you said he would be. Those eye's! He said he loved Louisiana and was enjoying the gumbo. Ha Ha!! As I am completely Team Edward,(and also a little obsessed), I didn't think anyone else in the cast would come even close to Rob, but I think Daniel is definitely up there. It was great meeting and shivering with you. Never thought I would say that Best Buy made my Christmas! Now if only Rob would show up somewhere...
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice how awesome his watch was too?! He is sooo beautiful! Definitely 2nd in line behind Rob for me :-) I was just hoping for more from him because a friend of mine met him at DragonCon and he chatted her up and put his head on her shoulder in their pic! I REALLY wanted a pic with him, so I was bummed. I still love him though!

    It was so FUN hanging out with you guys in line! It would have been really boring without y'all! I'd love to put some of your pics up if you'd like to share them. I'll credit you guys on the blog. My email is superhumangirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete