Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Need More Coffee Stirrers!

Coffee and creamImage by hhDusha via Flickr

I came across this HQ pic of Rob yesterday from the Remember Me set and I've been obsessing over it.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's in a 15 mile radius of my house and I can't touch him, but I digress, this picture makes me want to drink and stir coffee all day.  I don't think I'll ever be able to stir my coffee again with a spoon.

Photobucket



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's in a 15 mile radius of my house and I can't touch him"

    I just went numb reading that. I mean I already KNEW it, but it still freaks me out. I don't even know how you are handling it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT handling it. Everywhere I go, I just know Rob is around the corner waiting for me. I've got to come to grips with the fact that his favorite hangouts are NOT Target and the mall and I need to look for more dirty bars. And even though I've been to the set more times than I can count on my hands, he's probably not going to come out and invite me in. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete