Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Can't Get These Outtakes Off My Mind

What's really on my mind has been BD filming, and I haven't been keeping up on saving my outtakes when they come out, but GAH! This round is keeping me up at night!! DAMNIT Rob! I need my sleep.  And I don't need to consider taking up smoking...unless you will share cigarettes with me.  Then I'll start a 2 pack a day habit.

Photobucket
So, we would all look like asshats if we tried this, but I got drool on my computer the first through tenth time I looked at this one.  It also put me in a daze and I lost track of time and space.

Photobucket
This pic comes in second place. Notice placement of both hands.  I NEED to solve the mystery of those hands.  Right hand, what are you doing down there???  Need any help?

Photobucket
'NUFF SAID.

Photobucket
GAH!

Photobucket
I like to pretend Rob borrowed these ciggys from me after I started my new smoking habit.

Photobucket
When I wear a grey hoodie, I look like a homeless person...well I guess Rob does too, but he looks like a homeless person I would do the nasty with.

No comments:

Post a Comment