Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Yet Another Reason I'm NOT Team Jacob

I happen to have some lovely friends who are stubbornly Team Jacob (purely in the Twilight sense).  I am 100% Team Jacob in the Water For Elephants sense, just to make that clear.

Photobucket
Um, hello, how could you not be?

  I understand that the BOY (notice the stress on BOY) has some muscles and if all I had to look at was this I might be OK.

Photobucket

However I find his face to look like this:

Photobucket

And after I saw this picture he has officially been confirmed as a DOUCHEBAG


Photobucket
In case you're wondering, this is the entire squad of the New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders that Taylor evidently has access to since he's down here to film Breaking Dawn.  How convienent for him.


Some how I don't think my pretty would be caught dead in the middle of a pile of NFL cheerleaders so the pic could be published in a few hours for the world to see. Photobucket
Oh Taylor, what were you thinking?

I mean it's one thing to get cornered by a boob fan, but Rob was smart enough to have his girlfriend in the picture and I have a feeling they shared a joke about it later.

Photobucket .

Something tells me Taylor would also ride in a Hummer limo or show up at the VMAs in a tank or something.
No Thanks.  Just another reason to be Team Robward. Thought you should know where I stood.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! YOu crack me up. And for the record, I agree 100%...with all of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tevya! Fist pump for Team Robward!!

    ReplyDelete