Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

Why Robsten Needs To Come Out And Play

I think we can all agree that we're in a Robsten drought.  Everyone is d-y-i-n-g to see Robsten come out and play, in particular, in Baton Rouge, since we haven't technically seen them out together since they first arrived on set October 15th to begin rehearsals.

Photobucket
We're gonna be ninjas after today, so just get ready.

  • This hiding out has led to a bit of frustration to Robsten fans worldwide.  I think we all deal with it in different ways.  Some of us like to make up/believe any make up sitings of The Loveleys despite how ridiculous they may be:

Photobucket
I saw this car in the Target parking lot. That means Robsten was there. I will Tweet about it.

Photobucket
Someone reserved a table at a fancy restaurant.  That must mean the Twilight cast is eating. I will Tweet about it.

  • Some attempt to take it a step further and attempt to have a picture proving they have captured Robsten:
Photobucket
Look I found Robsten at the TG&Y.  I know it's not the best picture, but I'll try to get a better one later.

  • The final, and my preferred method, would be to actually see the actual celebrity and take an actual picture before you run around to the entire world claiming to have met said ninja couple. Just because we are bored or need something to talk about doesn't mean we need to make shit up and sound like jackasses.  Let's actually talk about something when there's something to talk about.  Here's an example of what I mean:
Photobucket
I am a huge Rob fan and I have been hunting him for weeks.  I met Jackson this weekend and he was HAWT. I didn't find the need to cut and paste Rob's head in his place so I could have a Rob sighting. Looks like that's where some crazies are heading.

Don't get me wrong.  I want to believe the Robsten sightings.  But don't expect me to believe your ass if you run into the most sought after couple in the area and then claim to have met them without asking for a picture. This is what I'll tweet your ass: #imnotstupid #wheresthedamnpicture #robstendoesntrideinahummerlimo

1 comment: