Photobucket

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Baton Rouge Discoveries Today

How suprising to run across this familiar trailer in my doctor's parking lot today in Baton Rouge:

I tried to get the writing all over it.  Hopefully you can see it in the close up shots.  It was in a very secluded parking lot.  Hmmm....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also went by the filming studio today.  We managed to get through one of the gates even though it said you were supposed to sign in (Teehee).  I got pictures of the rest of the filming studios and that silver Ford SUV that was in the papp shots from Oct. 15 with Robsten and the doggie.  My mom was with me sporting her "I Drive Like a Cullen" bumper sticker so we were VERY inconspicuous.  She rolled down her window and asked a security guard if he had seen any excitement from the Twilight filming and he promptly said, "No".  Wasn't expecting to get much info out of anyone.  Had fun though!  Enjoy the pics!  We'll go back soon!

Y'all come down and play with me!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look familiar...

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhH!!!!!!! I just can't even believe it!! ROB WAS IN THAT PARKING LOT!!! LOL Insane & completely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was so excited I came home and posted everything and passed out on the couch hoping to have another Rob dream! I guess I already had enough luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, Emily! I've been looking forward to these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully plenty more to come! I'm going to the 100 Monkeys show on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so Jealous!!!!!! OME I have got to get there I need the excitement of seeing him!!! Oh yeah this is Ginger AKA McKennasMom. :)

    ReplyDelete