Photobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dreaming of Rob--Literally!

Many of you know that I complain ALL the time about never having a Robward dream.  I have been waiting.  And waiting....And waiting!

Well, I'm here to effing report that the dry streak has ended and ROB made an appearance on my couch this evening!  We were just hanging out before filming started.  We were watching Dancing With The Stars (WTF!) and I was talking about how I wish I could dance.  Rob was drinking Vitamin Water Zero.  I guess he is watching his calorie intake for those nude scenes in Breaking Dawn.

I was suprisingly containing my shit and acting like it was no big deal that he was about 10 inches away from me and he was singing (yes, singing) to the music on the TV.  I was updating my blog like an idiot and I was going to show it to him and see what he thought of it.  (I'm sure he would have loved the Peacock video...)  I was trying to decide if I should ask him questions like, "Do you even watch Dancing With The Stars", or "Do you follow any of the blogs" and my dad came in and was talking in an English accent. I was trying to act embarrassed for my Dad and Rob said that, no, it was actually quite good.

So, that was about it.  I'm just pissed that I woke up and I can't wait to go back to sleep.

So here's what I think:

  •  Rob's physical proximity probably had something to do with my dream.  Probably my body knows that the most beautiful man in the world is a few miles down the road from me.
  • Rob has a bike now.  He could hop on at anytime and logically show up at my house, right!
  • I watched this video about 17 times today


  • I am convinced that I am going to meet Rob SOON!  This is my minds way of starting the introductions.

No comments:

Post a Comment