Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Set Visit and 100 Monkeys Pics!!!!

Alice and I had a grrrrrrrreat day of stalking and Breaking Dawn Adventures!  We started our day scouting for Robsten's lovenest.  Not much success, but I showed Alice where I THINK it is.  I'm not sharing until I confirm I'm right!

Then we ran over to the set where we took pics outside the gates of the set and discovered after alot of driving around and eluding a security guard that we could indeed sneak into the set park lot (teehee).

Photobucket

Photobucket

On over to the 100 Monkeys Gig where the stalking began...Alice and I had to admit we were not big Jackson fans, but couldn't miss the chance to meet him while we were so near.  However, we were floored by his HOTNESS in person!  Stick with me here--the best pics are last!

Band pulling into parking lot to unload and setup:

Photobucket

Band setting up inside:

Photobucket

Several shots o Jackson playing and/ or singing:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting my CD autographed by the band:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but NOT LEAST, PICS WITH THE BAND!!!

Me:
Photobucket

Alice:
Photobucket

Would you be ashamed or proud of us to know that we followed their car for about 5 miles until we think they spotted us and pulled over at a gas station and eyed us like we were crazy.  We thought maybe we could  give them some space and headed over to Perkins Rowe where there have been several sitings.  No luck tonight, but we'll keep trying!  Let us know what you think in the comments!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! We can post in our site (www.jacksonrathbone.com.br) with credits to you? Have you more pics? *---* Contact me in contato@jacksonrathbone.com.br thank you already!

    ReplyDelete