Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Rob Pics...With Commentary!

No, not every photo shoot calls for a full day of review and commentary, but being that we're coming out of a Rob drought, I thought I might share some of the smut coming out of my brain today as I reviewed the pics for the 418th time.

Photobucket
This man is blessed.  He does not have room in those pockets for his hands.

Photobucket
Don't tell me the thought didn't cross your mind.


Photobucket
God Bless Your Soul.

Photobucket
1. There has always been something special about The Pretty's Thighs. These pants were made for them.
2. I would love to know what he's sexting Kristen.

Photobucket

SMOKING

IS 

HAWT!
(But only on Rob)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well, we know what Kristen sexted back.

Photobucket
Did Rob's hands get hotter in this shoot?!?

Photobucket
Rob makes flowers look ugly.

Photobucket
I need to get this picture laminated for everyones safety.

Photobucket
A nasty ashtray and cheap cup of coffee...somehow, I don't think anything could be hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment