Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dare I Say The Drought Was Worth It?!

As I text back and forth with my favorite Robiot, Angela, and look through countless shots of The Precious, not only do I feel refreshed, but I can hardly remember the drought we suffered through up until yesterday.  I am so full of Robward goodness that I feel like I need to put some in a freezer-safe container to save for a few months down the road when I might need to defrost it.

Well, I'm sure most of you have seen the bazillion pics of each move Robsten have made along the dock and in the boat, but I would like to pay homage to these three shots of "Breaking Dawn Edward" that I will figure out how to transfer onto my living room wall.

Photobucket
TM's, I claim this as my moving day picture...HANDS OFF!

Photobucket
I will forever hold onto the fantasy that Rob just thought it was a good idea to button 2 buttons and he had nooooo idea what that would do to us.

Photobucket
This photo proves once again that no matter WHO Rob is next to, he will ALWAYS be hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment