Photobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse: 3rd Time's the Charm!

So I saw Eclipse for the third time last night. I'm glad my niece and nephews came with me this time so I didn't have to go alone! It definitely gets better each time. I'm starting to notice weird things though, like what in the heck is Rob wearing in the fight rehearsal scene? Those are some strange black pants...the last time I saw that style was on a janitor in middle school. Just sayin'.

The proposal scene gets better and better, though. When Edward explains his reasons for why he can't sleep with Bella, it brings tears to my eyes...such a gentleman. Chaperoned strolls, sipping iced tea on the porch, stealing kisses...sounds so simple compared to what we go through now. I think I'd take it.

So now that I'm on my last day of Twi-cation from work, I don't know when my fourth viewing will be... maybe I'll try to see it in IMAX next time I'm in Houston.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the third movie is wonderful! I can't wait to see it! Hopefully I can convince Dave to take me this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- There's a video on You Tube of a wedding proposal at the midnight premiere. Did you see it? You'd love it! I just took it off my site yesterday!

    Hope you get to see the movie soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that yet - I will get on the site now! :)

    ReplyDelete